At Home He's a Tourist

He fills his head with culture/ He gives himself an ulcer.

Friday, August 12, 2005

I agreed to teach half of the Lewis course, focusing on philosophy and theology, and someone from the English dept. will cover his lit crit and fiction. I'll pick up $900 and the prep will keep me busy during these painfully slow days in the library before the beginning of the new semester. Currently reading: Joseph Peace, C. S. Lewis and the Roman Catholic Church

iTunes download: Murray Head, "One Night in Bangkok" (I'll plead nostalgia on this one).

1 Comments:

Blogger Carlos said...

I haven't heard anything else from "Chess". Have you?

Books by and about Lewis circulate well here, so I'm hoping that some of the students at least will be bringing their own enthusiasm to the class.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home