At Home He's a Tourist

He fills his head with culture/ He gives himself an ulcer.

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Conservatism and Librarianship

Open Stacks has been alerting us to the appearance of many new library blogs. Two with which I have an ideological affinity are:

SHUSH - for the conservative librarian
The In Season Christian Librarian

And let me express my gratitude to the Texas Library Association for including a token conservative among the roster of otherwise predictably leftist guest speakers. Actually I don't know anything about Tony Brown, but it is pleasantly surprising to see a library association open up the podium to "an active advocate of market solutions to social problems." I wonder if race has anything to do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home