At Home He's a Tourist

He fills his head with culture/ He gives himself an ulcer.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

That library in SoCal offered the job to someone else without giving me the promised phone interview--the final example of an interview process that was poorly organized from start to finish. They arranged everything, seemingly, with the sole purpose of saving themselves effort and expense. I wouldn't be surprised if they had already picked their hire and were just going through the motions of a job search. Anyway, it's disappointing to be stuck here for the time being, but I console myself that at least I won't be shelling out $1,000 a month for rent, spending an hour or more a day commuting, etc. So I need to figure out how to be content here--home theater system, maybe?

Anyone want to go to Santa Fe on Sept. 16? I have the university's cabin reserved that weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home