At Home He's a Tourist

He fills his head with culture/ He gives himself an ulcer.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

I'm coming back to blogging but only in minimal effort mode...can't get fewer comments than I have been, anyway. Today: church, guitar practice ("Ruby My Dear" coming along very slowly, the stretches are tough esp. the C7b9 voiced as [x3x325]), had a good long run (about 4 mi.) on the treadmill until I started feeling dizzy and nauseous (which seems strange because I didn't feel winded in the least), ate an entire rotisserie chicken for dinner while watching a weird Guy Maddin film (Careful; does anyone understand him?). Last night I finished Little, Big, which is a very good magical-realist tale about a New England family who has congress with fairies. Crowley is especially good at describing love in a very appealing manner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home