At Home He's a Tourist

He fills his head with culture/ He gives himself an ulcer.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Collection Development

Hmm, we don't have a copy of the Kama Sutra. Granted, a Southern Baptist university library would not be expected to have a particular interest in Hindu sex manuals, but this is Classic Literature, right? Should I get it?

(My looking for it in the first place was innocent, I swear! Back in tech services we were talking about Tim LaHaye, because we lease his Left Behind series through McNaughton, and I mentioned that before he took up premillenialist science fiction LaHaye wrote an explicit sex manual for married couples, which made me wonder if we had the considerably older work by Vatsyayana Mallanaga.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home