At Home He's a Tourist

He fills his head with culture/ He gives himself an ulcer.

Saturday, May 01, 2004

K.S., the history prof who organized our little film series, came over last night for some guitar playin'. He found out about my hobby when he was gathering info to introduce me before the showing of Crimes and Misdemeanors, and was thrilled to find someone in town who also played. We complemented each other well; I know more chords but he has a stronger voice, and we shared a predilection for classic rock in the Golden Decade of 1965-1974. I was impressed, for instance, that he knew by heart the words to "My Old School."

Today I have to attend the graduation ceremony. Will probably cook some Ma Po Tofu and read Tolkien tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home