At Home He's a Tourist

He fills his head with culture/ He gives himself an ulcer.

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Fall break. These three day weekends can be hard to get through, but I have an addiction which helps while the hours away. A couple of undergrad suppliers gave the stuff away at first to get me hooked. I'm talking about Squaresoft RPGs for PS2. After finishing Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X, I borrowed an older title, Chrono Cross, from one of the student workers. I've spent six hours on it today. There is a lot of frustration in wandering around looking for the next clue, or getting repeatedly beat by some formidable Boss, but the intense thrill of finally deciphering the puzzle or defeating the foe keeps me going despite glazed eyes and tendonitis. It occurred to me I could be doing more fulfilling things with my life, but when I considered alternate possibilities I came up blank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home